King Of The 15 Minute Blog Post
For all of you that say they don’t have time to do a blog post….
Here is a List of what I did today and was still able to do a blog post.
- Got the kids up
- Made them Breakfast
- Saw my wife off to work
- Got my Daughter ready for her recital
- Got my Son ready for his arena football game
- Drove my son to meet his ride to the football game
- Drove back to the house to feed and water the critters
- Went to my daughter’s recital
- Drove to Barker Rd. for the 2nd half of my son’s arena football game at the Shock Center
- Located some lambs to purchase
- Met with the owner of said sheep and made the purchase of said lambs for my son.
- Took all of the kids to Subway for lunch
- Went to Home Depot and got some 5/8 OSB
- Went to Teen Challenge and bought a king size bed for our tent…more on that later
- Went to Albertsons and bought some items for tonight’s Bar-B-Q
- While at Albertsons filled two big boxes of throw away produce for the critters
- Made it home and put away the groceries
- Fed said produce (with the help of the kids) to the critters
- Set up the King Size bed in the tent…more on that later
- Cut previously purchased OSB for a Washer and Dryer base
- Moved furniture into the tent.
- Helped the kids set up their tents.
- Made Hamburgers for dinner
- As the burgers are cooking on the grill I am typing this last line.
So for those of you who say “I just can’t seem to find time to blog” I say………”Make time”